The qualities that a Russian woman seeks in a man are manifold. A typical Russian woman does not necessarily look for a handsome man or a millionaire. A Russian woman is looking for a man who has great inner beauty, is open, sincere, and caring. Russian women are true sapiophiles, which is someone who is attracted to intelligence or intelligent people. The majority of Russian women who want to marry a foreign man, strive for recognition and respect, are ambitious, and show the strength of character. They are looking for husbands, romance, love, and happiness for the rest of their lives.
They use all their opportunities to achieve a good education, to find a good job, to build a career, and further develop their talents. It is one of the countries in the world where the educational level of women is highest, even compared to European countries and other Western countries. Russian women are highly educated, have university degrees, usually in multiple areas, and sometimes graduate-level degrees.
Reading is part of Russian life and culture. In general, Russian women prefer to read a book rather than go to the movies or watch TV. If you have seen the libraries decorating most Russian houses, you have an example of this cultural level. These women also love art, theater, opera, music, museums, are curious, but also athletic or passionate about one or more hobbies. With a literacy rate of 100% according to UNICEF figures, Russia can proudly say that it is ahead of all Western countries (the current literacy rate in the USA, UK, and Canada is 99%).
Russian women show much more patience and tolerance than Western women, but a little less than Ukrainian women because in Russia, the keyword of the family is interdependence and mutual help! Russian women are close to their family members. Russian women place a great deal of emphasis on the opinions of their parents and their thoughts on several topics. With this in mind, find it no surprise if a Russian woman expresses excitement or is eager to introduce you to their parents. They want equality in terms of educating children or sharing chores. These women also want to remain in their role as women. Russian women want to be in the arms of a man who calms them and makes them feel safe. They want to be in the arms of the beloved, the companion, the confidant, and the husband. They will surely be caring and faithful wives, with traditional family values, exhibiting loyalty, but in no way submissive women!
For Slavic women, the birth of children is a serious step, and they are still very actively involved in the education of their children. In a negative sense, they are certainly less career-oriented than Western women, often with very high personal goals in mind. Once a Slavic woman has a child, her primary focus will be her new son or daughter. The ability to intensely love their husbands and their children are the qualities of a Russian woman. The family will never come second for a Russian woman.
Of course, in this vast country between the capital Moscow or the famous Venice of the North, the second historical capital of Russia, St. Petersburg, between these two cities and others must be distinguished from sometimes distant provinces, because Russia is a puzzle of nationalities and regions. You will feel a difference between these women, depending on their origin, their religious beliefs, their situation, their social background, and their personal history. As in most countries, the standard of living in the capital and other major cities is higher, for example, compared to cities like Samara. Muscovites and citizens of St. Petersburg are more financially independent and often look for men who can offer them a standard of living with what they had before they met. On the other hand, women are used to lower-standards in small towns and appreciate spiritual values and inner wealth in their lives. The city of Samara in the heart of Russia is the place where Empress Catherine II is one of the most beautiful women in Russia.
The stereotype that Russian women are seeking a foreign husband to move abroad and get a green card is not necessarily true. Russian women, especially those that live in Moscow or St. Petersburg, would prefer to stay in Russia, but their design for a family is much more important to them than there geography. The reason is due to the gender imbalance, many Russian women have to keep their foreign husband options open, or they may never marry at all! Are you wondering why these beautiful women with all the qualities stay single and are not looking for men in their country? According to censuses in Russia in 2010, there are about 10 million more women in their country than men! So, there is a real deficit of men. The latest data suggests the gender ration in Russia is 86.8 men per 100 women. The ratios in other post-Soviet countries are also low. (84.8 men per 100 women in Latvia, 86.3 men per 100 women in Ukraine, and 86.8 men per 100 women in Belarus). Many Russian women's destinies are to stay alone all their lives. Others, after a divorce and the birth of one or two children, will never find a partner because Russian men are not satisfied with such a choice and do not always want the burden of someone else's children. This sad reality also explains why Russian women are not necessarily bound to the physical aspects of the man. Like all women in the world, they will love and appreciate beautiful men. However, because of the situation, they prefer less handsome men, but men with a soul, a heart, and the ability to provide stability and quality of parenting. You will, therefore, understand that a Russian woman is already struggling to find a Russian man with all these necessary qualities, which is the primary reason for her appearance, beauty, femininity, charm, and consciousness. A Russian, who would not pay attention to these details, would, unfortunately, be condemned to remain an eternal Catherinette!
According to the INSEE in Russia, Rosstat, there are 10 million fewer men than women. The ratio of men to women now stands at 1,158 women in around 1,000 men, with the deficit continuing to increase in the older age groups. This difference and this demographic anomaly are explained above all by history. First, the bloody slaughter of the First World War, the Russian Revolution with a civil war and the Second World War: only from these three conflicts, without mentioning the bloody consequences of the terrible Stalinist times, about 50 million people have died over a short period of about 30 years. Other conflicts such as the Cold War, the current Second Cold War, and other bloody conflicts led to an inclination of Russian men to sometimes dangerous behavior. Also, the recent conflict in Eastern Ukraine is contributing to these numbers.
Also for these reasons recent numbers tell us that marriages with Russian women of the same age are becoming far less common. Typically, the husband is usually four to six years older than his Russian bride. Marriages with an age difference of more than ten years are also not uncommon and are still acceptable in Russian culture. Russian women understand an older man is more likely to be ready to settle down and start a family versus a younger, less mature man. Russian culture places a lot of pressure on young Russian women to marry early and have children, so this is also a factor in the age differences between husbands and wives.
The current life expectancy in Russia is 67 years for men (compared to 79 years in France and Belgium, 81 years in Quebec) and 77 years for women. This low life expectancy for men is due to smoking, alcohol consumption, poor diet, stress/anxiety, dangerous traffic behavior (street mortality rate of 18.75 in Russia versus 5.18 in France, 6.48 in Belgium, 5.8 in Canada, and 3.24 in Switzerland) lack of attention to their health and other bad habits. These are general behaviors that do not apply to all Russian men. However, the Russian man is more adventurous, riskier, and has little desire to start a family. Today, the birth rate in Russia is 1.75 children per woman (2.1 in France, 1.74 in Belgium, 1.54 in Switzerland, and 1.59 in Quebec). You will notice that despite their minority, the desire of Russian women for motherhood remains very strong and, for example, would be remarkably consistent with the desire for the fatherhood of British men. There is a mother in every Russian woman, and that is the same for all Slav women. A Russian woman will not only be a beautiful woman but a full-fledged woman with more depth of soul and strength than the vast majority of Western women. With the CQMI agency, you can undoubtedly feel the immense delights of discovering the love of a Russian woman.
1. "The whole world has heard of the power of Russian women, so they are denied visas and women of all nationalities hate them because beauty is unfair and you have to fight against injustice." Frédéric Beigbeder
2. "I'm shocked, only two days in Moscow, and I've never seen so many beautiful women and ugly men in my life." Carl Lagerfeld
3. "In Russian women, there is a special combination of tenderness, strength, grace, passion and restraint that make them interesting and never trivial, bearing the imprint of the depth of a complex Russian soul, so hard to understand, and that gives them a special charm. '' Gianfranco Ferre
4. "Russian women are very passionate!" Carla Bruni
5. "The Russians have always been underestimated, but in the meantime, they know how to keep the secrets not only from enemies but from friends." Winston Churchill
6. "Apparently, Russia's most carefully guarded secret is that women are no thinner or weaker than men - on the contrary, but no one has talked to men." Anna-Lena Lauren
7. "I'm just fascinated by the Russians, their eternal" all that's mine is yours "makes me crazy. '' Coco Chanel
8. "I've found that all Russian women - tall and short, tall or thin, brown or blond, young or old - are sexy!" Helen Mirren
9. "Russian women are magic! And of course, they have their own unique magic." Antonio Banderas
10. "Russian women are very beautiful and they have depth ..." Keanu Reeves
11. "Russian women are losing their temperament very quickly, their beauty is justly sparkling, not only because of the ethnographic features of the genre, but also because they love disinterestedly." A Russian woman gives everything at once, if she likes - it is moment and destiny, present and future: they do not know how to save, they hide nothing in reserve and their beauty goes quickly to those who like them. '' Fyodor Dostoevsky
12. "Russian women are very friendly with cosmetics, sometimes too friendly." Natalya Vodjanova
13. "Pancakes, their meaning and their raison d'être are the secret of a woman, a secret that a man hardly knows, and since prehistoric times, the Russian has been following this secret, passing it on only through girls and granddaughters from generation to generation 'God bless us, only one man experiences this mystery, something terrible will happen that even women cannot imagine - no woman, no sister, no girl ... no woman will give you this secret no matter how nice you are No matter how much she loves you, it's impossible to buy or steal a secret, the woman will not even redeem her secret in passion or delirium - in short, it's the only secret that's been done for 1000 years, not by the beautiful half of humanity to wake up! '' Anton Chekhov
14. "She was born in Russia, where the sun slows her down, where the dawn does not dazzle you with its suddenness, and the phrase often remains incomplete because of the speaker's doubt, as it would be better rounded off ..." Virginia Woolf
15. "The Russian character is an incessant ebb and flow and a purely Russian word:" Nothing! "Expresses the fatalism of these endless fluctuations." John Galsworth
16. "A Russian woman, in the nature of her education and her life, is too easy to reconcile with the fate of Prizhivalka ..." Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin
17. "A soul, pure as a spring, is the attribute of Russian women." Fedor Glinka
18. "It is difficult for me to discuss whether Western women are more independent and self-sufficient, while Russians are gentler and gentler, the only thing I know: my girlfriend is Russian, and in my eyes, it's perfect!" Enrique Iglesias
19. "I envy Russian men: they live in a rose garden and do not understand their own bliss, and it's not just about looks, Russian women are very beautiful inside, they are sincere, emotional, friendly and very sentimental." Pierre Richard
20. "These Russians are like water that fills every container, but never retains the shape of one of them." Sigmund Freud
Russian women cannot find a partner in their home country. According to the last census, there are about 10 million more women than men in Russia! Thus, there is a real shortage of men for marriage. Some Russian women are doomed to stay single for their whole lives. You want to know more on the subject of Russian women from Samara: 6 Reasons why you should date Samara girls.