For several months, the Quebec Centre for International Marriages has been accompanying men living in Val d’Or in their search for love. We are the first dating agency that offers you international dates with women from Eastern Europe.
Are you lonely or unable to find love? Have you tried to meet women with traditional values, such as desire to build a family or distribution of male and female roles in a couple?
Val d’Or: a city with a mainly male population
Created in 1930s, Val d’Or is a city with more than 32000 residents. Extensively industrialized, the city has been developed because of gold mines located in this region. The population is mainly masculine, and, following numerous requests.
Listening to and accompanying men living in Val d’Or, we have seen several similarities and major defaults in their love lives:
- Loneliness that makes their personal daily lives difficult
- Strong desire to build a family based on a solid love relationship
- Search for traditional values that their future spouses would share
You too, discover how the dating agency QCIM can help you find love starting today.
Discover the process of our dating agency
Our experience has enabled us to create a dating process that allows you to maximize your chances of meeting your love. This process is divided into 4 steps enabling you to search for and find your future spouse:
- Contact our dating agency to set a meeting date
- Meet one of our counselors who will understand your request and open your file
- Contact one or several candidates and start communicating with her, if the interest is mutual
- Meet your special one during a trip in Russia or Ukraine (as an option)
The rates of our dating agency have been established to allow you to build mutual and, especially, lasting relationships. Contact us today for more information, we are at your disposal to help you find love.
Watch our videosAll videos
Why choose a Slavic woman? What is the mission of QCMI? And, finally, how do you make yourself happy? The manager of the agency QCMI, Antoine Monnier, answers all these questions.
Maxime, Quebecer of 30 years, from Sherbrooke, participated in our last trip to Ukraine (June 2015). Discover why he was charmed by these experience, country, and inhabitants.